My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-11-02

The Lack of Sex and My City.

Over the past 2 weekends I must have watched Sex and the City (The Movie) like 4 times, just because it's been on repeat on HBO.
My 2 favorite scenes:
1. Charlotte going buzzurk on Big after the cold-feet no-show.
2. When Charlotte has her baby shower, and the girls were all sitting together... "there it was, the 3 mirrors that Samantha could not avoid."
AMAZING chemistry amongst the 4 different characters, no matter how different they are. Others might tell you what you want to hear, but only true friends will provide honest insight. I am pretty confident that I have a handful of girls around me that will always be there to give me a slap in the face or a pat on the back when deserved, and I'd do the same thing for them, no matter how shitty the truth sounds.
Ever since I 'found' myself through the course of trial and many many errors, I haven't been afraid to speak my mind. I am definitely not afraid to own up to my actions.
Yes, ok, boy I was drunk. We made out. It's FINE. We don't have to pretend it never happened.
Yes, random guy, you are not my friend. I think you are a stalker. Go away. OK bye.
Yes, ex-bf, I think you are disrespectful and full of shit. OK bye.
Yes, I want to kick your ass because you made my mom cry, and I made sure I said it directly to you, and not hear it from someone else, so you know.
Yes, friend, I think you are trippin', and I think you should know from me before you hear it from some random.
Whatevers. It's COOL.
Life is so short, why live in denial?! No time for bullshit.
I will never take credit for something that I didn't do, nor will I do something I would not own up to.
I have many mirrors reflecting on me, as I am a mirror on others.
The critics that DO matter, I try to listen, absorb, and somewhat take into consideration. Bleh. I know I am a stubborn bull most of the time, but good or bad, I love hearing the honest truth. I value it actually. So, thanks mirrors for shovin' it in my face. I can take it, so bring it.
LUV those mirrors I can't avoid.

3 comments:

  1. dude, so much anger all the time man. you cant blame other people for their stupidity or lack of sensitivity, they're just... kind of suck. no use stressing over it.

    nelson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAINAI!! long time no talk! u secretly keep an eye on me!! i thot we were drifting~
    yea but perhaps we driftin cuz this wasn't an angry post at all~~ just kinda summarizing the stuff that happened in the last half year.
    but yea, shitty shitty sucky people.

    i'm super happy lately!! what a great life AHAH
    see u in Feb when we become friends again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. But can you just focus on *one?

    ReplyDelete