My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-04-28

Bye April, hello 26.

Here is my April. I tried the AutoCollage Trial Version. So easy to use!! (but my friend's application is wayyy easier and user-friendly) If I weren't getting a new Macbook tomorrow, then I'd definately buy the program so I don't get the ugly "buy-the-program-or-we-tell-everyone-this-is-a-trial-version-and-that-you-are-a-cheapass" line on the bottom of the picture. Yes, I am getting ANOTHER MacBook....
My April looked pretty good didn't it?

2 comments:

  1. woh. what an awesome april spent mostly with me. HAHAHAAH hey i want those pics when we went hiking/drinking at cactus, esp the one when im pointing at that fucking sign.

    nelson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok i'll send it to u when i get home tonight. and u can change your facebook profile pictures like, everyday.

    ReplyDelete