My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-10-08

Finally!!

We started planning for this campaign back in June/July - I forgot. With only 700 ppl capacity, it's not a HUGE event, but media coverage pre- and post-event was awesome.
This was my baby, from concept creation, media strategy planning, event creatives down to the nitty gritty annoying details like catering to Billups requirements, invitations, gathering fans from different channels, it was a tough tough ride.
I think this is my last project before I 'graduate' from here. Therefore after the event, I stole some time to take some pictures for memory. There are never any pictures of myself in events, because the photographers always capture the outcome instead of the process.
Anyway, here are some of my memories...
Feeling miserable & alone during those 3am overtimes.
Walking those heavy steps, and looking like SHIT for the past 2 weeks & still having to do TV interviews.
Final checks/technical rehearsals the day before.
Worrying about my big shoe not being able to descend from the ceiling as planned.
.
.
.
And post-event - all smiles after I was able to let go of my game face. :) Will post pix of actual event later..
He is my partner in crime. Again, looking like shit in all these pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment