My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-10-12

Happy happy happy :)

Honestly I don't think anything can get me down these days. Great weekend of doing absolutely nothing. Was updating my resume over the weekend, I am excited. I can't wait for all the adventures that await. I don't know where I am going or which job I will land. Who cares?! All I know is everything will be fresh. Will miss my boss & coworkers though. I love this team. Back in the agency days, time went by so slow. At adidas, it just flew by. Be it the chemistry or the timing or my mental/emotional state. Again, who knows. But it's time to graduate :) Time to get back on the track and start jogging again. Time for myself, to myself.
The colleagues....
-- Posted From My iPhone... Kept short!

1 comment:

  1. You know what
    I'm so glad to see you chasing after what you want
    That's the beauty of life
    After all
    Sometimes, some people may get stuck in the abyss and don't know how to break it through
    ...
    It may be too early to say so
    But I'll miss you so much
    I'll miss the past 2 years of great memory that we've spent with
    Good luck and go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete