My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-12-24

idontcarebutiactuallydoyetidont

Wow xmas is getting less n less festive every year in Taipei, except for downstairs in my lobby. They deco'd like crazy this year. Kinda a little too festive for me. But I guess the effort is there. This xmas eve I went to hotpot w/ a couple friends, then decided to head home. So tame on a long weekend.
After HK, I really feel so partied out...
So tonight, I am at home working on my portfolio which should (hopefully) be finished by this weekend.
HK was... interesting, fun, stupid, lost, awesome. Overall what I enjoyed the most was chilling with the 604 core. I've had plenty of my 604 dosage in the past 2 months with Tania & Wingcent coming to visit, then HK. It's been... interesting...
But it's always fun. It will always be fun.
Gahhhhh who knows where I will be in 2010...
First thing is first... time to job hunt, and I gotsta focus...

No comments:

Post a Comment