My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-06-21

Weekend Recap....

Completely hermitized...
Friday night - got off work, girls time with D, T, A..
Saturday - jogged, slept at 12
Sunday - went to work, buy groceries, chilled, jogged, and now typing.
I think the most interesting thing that has happened to me this weekend was that my belly button ring fell off while jogging. Now I have to wear a tacky belly ring with heart-shaped rhinestones until I go buy a new low-key one. Interesting huh?!
Oh, oh.. something a little more interesting is I recently discovered a cutie, also a jogger. Here was my convo with D:
S: dude there is a cute guy jogging at the same tracks
D: really? what's he like?
S: he's tall....
D: .....?
S: and from the way he runs I'm sure he's ABC.
D: *she cracks up* You can tell an ABC by the way he runs?!
S: yes.....
HAHAHAHAhahhaa apparently I have this gift. I swear local boys and foreign men run differently.
I also realized something new... how do you tell when Taiwanese boys are having fun on a date? They drive REAL slow. I mean REALLY, REALLY slow, like 15km/hr. I think it's so unsexy.
Tomorrow is Monday, and this upcoming week will be absolute hell with the show coming up on July 2. Every morning I set my alarm to wake me up at 530. I think it's this anal thing I have... because I always end up sleeping til 830. I don't know why I disturb my sleep like this.

3 comments:

  1. i think the belly button ring falling off incident is the most interesting thing you've told me all week. and i think i know what ur talking about..the loc vs abc run. haha

    the driving slow is SOOO unsexy...unfortunately i had to experience it too thanks to you.

    LeeZee

    ReplyDelete
  2. U think u feel bad for neglecting me all the time and that's why you are leaving a comment on my blog.

    Update: I went out for a jog tonight but the QT was a no-show. HAHAHAH god.. wear a white wifebeater that looks good but doesn't have any function (like absorb sweat or light jogging fabric) for NOTHING! FUN. I LOVE STALKING....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, now i'll go back to neglecting you again until your next blog. (see..i told you i check your blog like a zillion times a day. i am ur #1 blog fan)

    ReplyDelete