My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-09-05

<3 boys.

I realized last night how much I luv my guy friends because they are the best guys in the world. Well, maybe not 'in the world', but compared to the other 'guy friends' of my other girl friends that I've met, they pretty much top the charts.
Here are some evidence of why they are great guys/friends...
1. They are GENEROUS... i really HATE cheap people, esp guys.
2. They take care of me when I am drunk... (statistics show that I only get crazy drunk when the boys are with me... I do not allow myself to get drunk when drinking with random boys, hence, all the artwork imposed on my body...)
(But I also take care of them....)
(Or we just get smashed together...)
3. They are well-educated...
4. They love each other...
5. They've got what it takes to date QD (well, not they, only one)...
6. They can drink with me even during the day time to make me happy...
7. But we also do non-alcohol / clubbing related activities...
8. They can be easily entertained most of the time, without the girls putting so much effort into it...
9. Can do stupid things with them n be myself...and don't give a fuck.
(I got my tat because this guy dared me to do it..)
10. And they are a relatively handsome bunch, yea?
(if you don't take into consideration this homo photograph I took hahahHAHA.....)
(umm yea maybe not Nelson....)
Why the appreciation & realization all of a sudden?
Because I just had a very very informative weekend about how most guys are, and I thot I'd give these boys a little recognition for being a few good men. We don't keep in touch everyday, but when we do, it's always good times.
Some boys (whom I can never be friends with) are shitty as fuck.
PS. Few of these picture above are not single, a few are. If interested please inquire. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment