My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-09-27

My worst nightmare and the sweetest dream.

On way to get my hair did, I went to FamilyMart to get some drinks. Walking by the magazine stand I came across these. FINALLY. October issue of both HOOP and XXL are out. So much mixed emotions behind these 2 issues. Danny (editor-in-chief HOOP) and Kenny (EIC XXL) are so good to me.... So much drama behind the makings of these issues... Made my life hell for the last week. But seeing the only 2 vertical basketball mags with our campaign pix of Billups made it "somewhat" worth it tho I still think the drama was largely unecessary. Danny & Kenny, thank u guys so much. U know i have no $$$, but u guys made it seem as if i have a super duper large budget The imapct of the covers are amazing.....


-- Posted From My iPhone... Kept short!

2 comments: