My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-07-18

The Botox & Radiesse Adventure

I know girls are supposed to be all hush hush about this whole beauty enhancement thing. Like keep quiet about plastic surgery or whatever effort you have put into making yourself look better because I think medical beauty enhancements are still semi-frowned upon.
I think this is party because of this whole perception that exists in our society, as follows:
Beauty enhancement = Making yourself look better
Getting an enhancement = You don't like the way you look
You don't like the way you look = You hate yourself
You hate yourself = You are a sad mutherfucker
You are a sad mutherfucker = You have issues so deeply rooted within that you are just aweirdo...with mental issues... think.. Michael Jackson?
Well, most of you already know that I recently got Botox and Radiesse injections. When I first told ya'll, you guys thought I was crazy (aka the weirdo in my analogy above). I am pretty confident, but of course there are things about my external self I would love to change. I consider myself a decent human being. I've never intentionally hurt anyone and usually I treat people nicely. I am relatively normal.. a little retarded at times, but generally stable. A little beauty enhancement just makes me a tiny bit happier, that's all!
No Biggity, No Doubt.
I got Botox on both sides of my cheeks and Radiesse in my chin. I love the results! I had a pretty meaty face (thanks to Daddy's genes). It's still pretty meaty since I didn't get lypo or anything. But my chin is now a little sharper, and in 3-4 weeks I will see the effects of the Botox, which means the sides of my face will become more defined. Generally, the results will be a smaller, less meaty lookin face, and my double chin won't come out to say hi as often in photos. They'll still come out once in a while though, just to say 'sup. But they're going to be staying home a lot more.
So what's next? Boobiez enhancement perhaps?!
Hahaha jessssssss joking! But hey, Deborah taught me the concept of "Never Say Never", so I won't say never. But atleast I can say not now!! Needles are tolerable for now, but I'm not ready to have myself cut open.
Here are a few pix taken yesterday...
Do you guys see the difference? My face is still swollen.. but I do see the diff!

No comments:

Post a Comment