My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-07-26

Future, behold.

Had a 4 hour chat with the fortune teller for my company.
I never really believed in all this feng shui and fortune stuff... I do seek advice once in a while, purely for reference. And this was my 2nd time getting a consultation. This teacher was crazy. I can't prove his predictions on my future, but about my past, it was bang on.
I gotta say, after hearing about my future and my "destiny", I was a little disturbed... But now I feel like I know what to do to make myself happier.
He laid me on his table and dissected my personality down to the molecule. Not even my friends know every aspect of myself, and him, this stranger, knows everything. Pretty creepos, but all for fun.
At first, after the reading, I felt very very sad. My whole life is about work. And it turns out that I am not destined to be in PR, since he says I can do much bigger things. I don't know... time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. no worry, Suz
    You may be occupied by work in your whole life
    but still you can find your true love also in work
    and you are the general!!!
    Sir, yes sir!

    ReplyDelete