My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-07-11

Happy Birthdays July Babies

Wow.. July is a crazy month for birthdays... Deborah, Charlene, Elin, Tommy..
Which makes me kind of broke... but Happy Birthday nonetheless!!
Sorry about all the blurry photos.. after 6 months I'm still trying to learn how to operate this expensive yet not very user friendly camera. Fuckers.
On Thursday, went to a Michael Jackson Memorial party at Spark. Non-stop MJ beats and video feeds. I totally forgot how great of a performer he was... seriously, you watch his videos, and you realize that he was BORN to do this. He was born and made to entertain, to dance, to sing. Pretty incredible stuff. Though I think he brought on his own early death, i still have to say... RIP, King of Pop.

3 comments:

  1. i like your blurry photos even though ur camera looks super ugly. i hate ur camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. August is even crazier.. (it's my birthday)

    ReplyDelete