My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-07-15

Peevsters

What I hate is how I come home from work, rest, go out for a nice jog, shower, turn on my msn to chill out a bit before I go to sleep... and as soon as I go online I get some wack-ass journalist asking stupid questions, including who the guy is in my msn picture... me: no, it's not my bf. It's my coworker. wack: u hug ur coworker like that? then I want to be your coworker too. It's not even 0.1% flattering. It pisses me off because these people have no lives and all they do is jizz infront of their computer screen waiting for the PR girls from XXXXX brands to come online so they can shoot them a line or two for their own amusement. FUCK... so fucking annoying. Seriously, I want to get out of here so bad. Every little thing in this country annoys the shit out of me. sidenote: nice jog tonight though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment