My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-07-19

Crisis, Drama, 9-1-1.

Today, I received a 911 call.
45min later, the all-female crew met at a tea shop to discuss. Very efficient, and very Sex and The City-esque.
Seriously, when I was little, everything was fluffy and sweet. I believed that everyone is by default GOOD. How naive was I? I certainly gained a new insight this week regarding the darker side of people. When it comes down to it, it's everyone for themselves in the pursuit of happiness, whatever it is that makes people happy.
If a man is single at 30+, there MUST be something wrong with him. So where does that leave us, all the single ladies out there? Every single guy we meet over the age of 30 are defected? We remain in a very unsettled state knowing that one of these days, we will be forced to settle.
These boys... are shady as fuck.
This past weekends I have experienced and heard about things I thought I would only see on TV... It's pretty amazing stuff.
Me: So what do you do for work?
Boy: Give me your index finger.
Me: ehhh why?
Boy: (rudely grabs my hand and rubs my finger against his temple) Do you feel that?
Me: (feelin a bump) Yes... ??????
Boy: I do bio-technology. This bump you feel is a micro-chip embedded in my temple. It's under testing stages right now. Later on we will be able to transmit information directly into the microchip which sends the info to your brain.
Me: So is this stuff out in the market now?
Boy: No, still under testing stages. It's kind of classified.
Me: So you are a lab rat?..... Poor you. Hey BRB BRB I need to get another drink...
And then, I watched this guy introduce himself the exact same way to other girls.
And then, this guy turns out to be the exact same guy that started pursuing 2 of my girlfriends, at the same time.
And, this guy says that this is his first time ever clubbing/lounging/partying. He is 36. He is the CEO of a Biotech company in Malay. YES, SURE, I believe that this is your first time partying. NOT.
I'm too lazy to write about other shady shit, but you know, it's guys like this that make me feel depressed. What is happening to this world? Where are all the honest, straight-forward BBz?!?!
It's been a very very very BAD week for me. But, one thing I am proud of, is my detective work. I truly believe in woman's sense. And I truly believe that I am quite eligible to work as a detective that catches unfaithful husbands in the act.
At this day and age, men should be GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.
Not to be a big pessimist, but girls should be smart enough to protect ourselves from the shady.
**EDIT**
Another thought. This actually reminded me an "incident" I had. I'm sure most of you know what I am talking about. See!! Guilty until proven innocent serves me right!
Wow, but that guy was a mofo. I think back to the way he cried, tears dripping down his eyes, hands covering his face, and it just makes my day.
If you are caught, the least you can do is admit your mistakes, apologize, and disappear like a man. Crying like a baby does not help on the sexy-scale.

1 comment: