My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-05-01

Beautiful beautiful Labor Day Friday

... And I have to go do a fucking photoshoot at 6pm. Life is not very fair... It's deodorant season. Usually I don't wear deodorant unless I'm jogging or doing something sweaty. This is because I don't smell. Or I mean, no one has ever told me that I had BO. But summer has already hit Taiwan and it's that time of the year here where I think the government should make deodorant a mandatory law EVERYDAY. Common courtesy. Knowing my bitchy friends, someone is bound to leave a comment on this post telling me that I smell. Haha u funny person.. U smell like shit too. On a side note, I just sent out my first resume, I am officially in the job market. Wish me luck. Plenty of it.

2 comments:

  1. you TOTALLY smell. i don't think any of my (or your friends) can smell more than you.

    ReplyDelete