My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-05-13

You stupid, desperate fool.

Just came back from a very inspiring jog, so I have some things to say. Number 1. You stupid, dumb boy. Little do you know, I don't care that you care it was my birthday. I don't care that you want to take me out for dinner, because I have better ways to spend my time, like pick up dog poop. I don't care that you just broke up with your girlfriend of 6 years. What, do you think I would actually be interested? HOW DARE YOU. Off you go, little one... reject, block, delete. Dumb fucker. Number 2. I just realized that I never "wished" for anything for my birthday, I blew out candles from that adidas-breast cake, but I never made my wishes because I was too drunk and too busy licking the boobage. So, here I go.... Wish 1 - For my parents to be healthy and happy forever and ever. Wish 2 - For my parents to be healthy and happy forever and ever. Wish 3 - Apparently I'm supposed to keep the last one to myself. Number 3. My plans will not change.

4 comments:

  1. what an aggressive blog. relax.
    ok BBLB

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, crazy....
    Your birthday that we celebrated at the chinese restaurant was awesome. Except my friend's birthday was WAYYYYYYY more awesome than that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just read the last blog HAhhAhaHAH 'mystical chinese creature wanting to be your everything' AHAHhAhaHAH niiiiice good one.

    who told you you were fat? i'll kick their ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love you suz
    that was hilarious HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete