My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-05-17

Weekend Thoughts...

Weekends always go by so fast. I always have the same feeling every Sunday night. I tense up thinking about Monday and all the people I have to call and all the emails I have to write and all the meetings scheduled for the next week. Right now I'm just looking forward to the Kenting trip. Get away from the city, be it only a few days is better than nothing at all. My friend, CEO of Animals Taiwan, has attracted a stalker. This guy is mesmerized by her beauty (he actually wrote it in his facebook profile). My CEO friend says next time she sees him, she's going to wear hot pants. I told her not to push his jizzmit (aka jizz limit), because otherwise he might become a chinese mystical character too. Here are some photos of the flea market last weekend...
Our selection of ultra cool stuff...
Deborah discovered this ad, offering English tutoring... Welcome to browse to our www.kindpatience.com.tw or send your RESURME and photo to...
BTW, if you are interested, you can see what Jane looks like.. click here.
What a great place to send your kids!
Also, we discovered this very racist club.. Taipei Foreign Wives Club... but they only allow Caucasion women, they won't chill with vietnamese brides.
Another announcement, I just want to say that I like these two very much, YaPs! Notice how big of a light bulb I was...
As for the rest of the weekend, I really didn't do much. Friday night, I just went home after work, and I cleaned my closet. I came across a pair of very old jeans I was about to throw out. But I decided that I would play around with them before I let them go. I gathered pieces and edges of it and tied it with lots of string, then I poured bleach in a bucket and threw the jeans in. I tossed and turned the jeans a bit to make sure that the bleach is fully absorbed. When the color started to change, I rinsed the jeans with water, threw in washer and dryer. And now, I have a new pair of tie-dyed-ish jeans I would actually wear again. I think the color turned out to be a little lighter than I would have liked, but I can always re-dye it again. This whole DIY thing I have may not be such a good thing because I am trying to clean out my closet, get rid of old stuff to give myself more room. But now.. I don't actually throw things away, which means my closet is still exploding with crap.
Anyway, Vince and I have a very special project coming up, which will buy us that yaht and that penthouse we've always wanted. TeeHeehEhehe... We need to keep it on the DL right now, but hopefully we'll be able to reveal our money-making machine soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment