My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-05-20

How?

So I've been transferring stuff from my family laptop to my macbook, and organizing photos via iPhoto.  And I am AMAZED at how I was able to pull off all night partying. Looking at these party photos already make me tired, nonetheless actually going through with the night. 
I mean, don't get me wrong, it was fun and all... But I just physically can not do it anymore.  When I go out my maximum is 1:30am.. and then it all gets drowsy wowsy, not because I'm drunk, but because I am seriously sleepy and my body tells me that it's bed time.
Pretty bad huh? But I guess once you go past quarter-life, that is what you are left with.  No cute boys, no social life... just me and my macbook.

3 comments:

  1. dude..my max is 10:30pm now and judging from those photos, i think you REALLY miss me A LOT. see u this weekend maybis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey.. see u this weekend DEFINITELY. saturday lah just come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay but i need to be home by 10:30pm..seriously

    ReplyDelete