My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-05-04

The new me, the fraying denim me.

Friday/Saturday night.... Friend 1: hey do you want to go out? Me: No, I'm going to stay in tonight... I gotta fray my jeans. Friend 2: Hey me & XX are going to XXX for a drink, come out. Me: I really can't I have to distress my pants. This is the new hermitized me.. and my current obsession of destroying a perfectly good pair of jeans while watching episodes of The Office. I don't go out, because nothing out there really amuses me anymore... not the superficial/shallow streets of the East District, not the clubs and the alcohol, and definitely not the boys. Therefore, I choose to stay home with my scissors, sandpaper, chalk, and seam ripper to destroy the shit out of my jeans. It's good times.
On another note, I miss bellini's. Especially bellini's at Milestones or Cactus on Robson Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment