My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-05-25

Faith

I guess it's true. When people are most desperate, they turn to a spiritual guide, hoping for some kind of miracle. I am Buddhist by default. I go to the temple once in a blue moon, with my coworkers before a huge event, or with my mom before taking a plane ride, praying for a safe landing. Today, for the first time in my life, I went to the temple by myself. It's one of those times I really do feel like I need a spiritual backing, because there is nothing else I can do. I feel useless. I prayed for a long long time... And I've never spoken to 'them' so sincerely. I hope they heard me. Hear me out: My health for his health. Simple as that.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's time I take you to church again. im serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to the temple by myself sometimes too. Usually for the same reasons too... When I'm in dire need of help I pray for spiritual help. Maybe it does work, maybe it doesn't, who knows. Anyways, message me, I'll message you back like crazy.. no more lost! ;)

    ReplyDelete