My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-05-31

Weekend Recap....

Yep, Sunday blues again. 4-day long weekend went by too too fast.
Let me recap a little bit of my weekend before I clean my room and go out for a jog.
Wednesday Night
Went home after work, then went to Phyo's KTV party, left early to go to the club. Boring. I am trying very hard to have fun when I go out, but everytime I fail myself. I've lost all power to entertain and be entertained.
Thursday
This is what happens when you go home late the night before, because your next day is ruined by sleeping in and feeling yucky. Deb came over in the afternoon, and we headed to Tien Mu to find Lil & Wendy. Had dinner at a German restaurant. It was a 2vs2 situation, between the cat-lovers and the cat-haters. Deborah wouldn't stop feeding the stray cat with German sausages. Lilian wouldn't stop "meowing" at the cat. I'm thinking... do cats really like being meow-ed at? It's probably thinking "You DO NOT speak my language biatch! So why don't you shut the fuck up and let me eat?!" Cats are pretty evil. But good times :) Chatted about the usual.. religion, boys, slutty stories, animals, etc.
Friday
Stayed home the whole day, then met up with Elin for dinner & drinks at Regent. Girl chats are awesome.
Saturday
Met up with Wendy for coffee & shopping downtown (failure). Umm then went home, and cleaned my room until 2am, then watched 7 Pounds.
Today
Shopped around by myself for 4 hours. Came home for dinner, and now I am here.
I am sad having to go to work tomorrow... But Nelson is coming soon and I will be able to go to kenting and get some sun. Other than that, living here sucks, as usual. Nothing new.

2 comments:

  1. Watch out when you're around Nelson. Instead of attempting to burn down my kitchen again, he successfully flood it by leaving a huge pack of ice on the counter.

    ReplyDelete