My place to rant & rave & bitch & moan.

2009-05-19

Oh my god I'm so tired...

It's 10:20pm and I'm waiting for the bus to go home. I'm so tired... Planning another show July 2nd, looking at advertorial drafts of Jet Li all day, endless meetings, planning the NBA Taiwan Games, dealing with the media, pushing for exposure, arrange interviews for celebs, and sponsorships.... I can't wait for a vacation. But I should be lucky that I even have a job? Just heard today that Nike Tw are doing major layoffs this week. They give u 2 hours notice, tell u to pack up your shit, and bounce. Two of my ex coworkers got laid off. I mean, I understand the whole concept of protecting company confidential assets and all, but isn't 2 hours notice a little too harsh? U go into work all motivated and happy.... And then oops! Sorry we gotta let u go! Leave this building... NOW. I bet they'll never wear Nike again.

2 comments:

  1. but hey..you know who will still wear Nike? my DAD..ahahhaha..gosh he really hates you hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur dad is a tough crowd to please i tell u.

    ReplyDelete